Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Im going to pull a Kim and post a picture of me of right now. So ive been working on a 5 facts video that is totally animated using flash. I have to animate one more fact and then the video is done. I cant wait for it to be on the youtubes but what eve. Recently I reposted a cartoon that I did a year ago and the sound is crap but It was going to be the beginning of a cartoon series. Ya know how you start something that is going to be great but then you realize that you probably bit off more then you could chew and got bored with it? Ya I do that all the time. I have to finish a project before I get bored with it. John Lennon in an interview one time said if a project took over 9 weeks he would get bored with it. Oh well looking back on my unfinished buisness is fun. I did multilevel track recording and was big into America the band and the America album. The guitars in vlog11 sound like their music a lot. Anyway check it out if ya wanna.

No comments:

Flash Animations and stuff