Sunday, January 13, 2008



I'm 30 and I am American..I don't know what got into me oh well..Maybe this means if I had a nervous breakdown midlife crisis I would revert into a Japanese Teenager! Something to look forward..j/k...

I know everyone and there freaking dog has done a 5 facts video.. Being right under the mainstream radar it takes a while for these trends to hit...The blessing and the curse of being sorta but not really popular...My loyal internet com padre MgPhenom Tagged me after doing his 5 fact video..So I'm going to animate mine as time allows. I have the intro done. Ok, Thats all for now..This seems to be a site that will never die so if I never delete my profile it will serve that purpose..And people can check it out while I'm alive too..Yea groovy baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

About this 5 facts thing... I intend on doing it instead of learning for exams lol, can it be a slideshow instead of a genuine 25fps video? :P

By the way, I've directed a rss of your blog feed towards my googlez.

Flash Animations and stuff